Saturday, September 13, 2008

J'ai froid!!!

My post for right now will be short because I'm freaking cold. It's about 58* here right now and windy, so I'm gonna wait to blog when I can be indoors at a computer instead of in the wild. Therefore, pictures will be tomorrow or Monday, too. I'm going to a party tonight at the port, so I kinda want to wait anyway.

Anywho, we found a Tex-Mex restaurant here!!!! It's really, really expensive, though, so we'll go later when we all have money. It's kind of exciting. We got our French bank account today and social security. It was really cool. The only bad thing is that it takes them a week to deposit a check and have it go through!! I will never complain about a check taking too long again. Anyways, that's all for now...gotta get ready for la fete!!

No comments: